Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi all looking at getting back into playing again after a long time out (15odd years)
Only really play blood bowl and gorkamorka (if I can find anyone who will play)
Open to maby learning some 40k have the begins of a space marine army but would have to be patient with me!
Look forward to making an appearance soon
Matty
Hi Matty, welcome to the club. Looks like it's good time to come along as there is lots of Blood Bowl about to kick off! Never played gorkamorka as that was when I fell out of the hobby for a bit but there is usually some 40K going on most weeks.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hello Matt and welcome! Please feel free to pop along one week for a look around and a chat, and get some games organised.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi Matt,

As Chris said, plenty of people are playing Bloodbowl!

I've got quite a substantial Space Marine Army, and would be more than happy to give you a 40k demo game at some point.

Cheers,

Lukelq
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Hi Matt, could be good timing, as I believe a space has opened up in the Bloodbowl league. It only kicked off last week
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers