Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi there another gammer joins the fold...
hey im alan im 20 years old ive been out of the wargamming genre for 3 years but since im back home thought to pick it back up since this club seems great i play 40k tyranids (about 3000pts) but would also look into starting other games in particular warmachine/hordes and some form of ancint history (like roman times) since i love history as a subject
been 2 times so far and look forward to continue meeting (and hopfully playing u all) Smile
Hey Alan, welcome to the forum (and club!). Good to meet you last week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Welcome to the club and forums! Feel free to ask myself (The other Simon) anything about Warmachine or Hordes, I'm always happy to help Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Welcome Big Grin I will be playing Luke on Tuesday at warmahordes, so if you have any questions i'll be happy to answer them while playing as we can show you too
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Welcome to the club and to the forums! I'll have to play you at 40k at some point Smile.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)