Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2nd August 2011
i haven't heard from sarah yet but she did say last week...
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(31-07-2011, 08:14 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: i haven't heard from sarah yet but she did say last week...

See you tomorrow! With my Dwarfs!
I should be up this week, will bring Wings of war , 6 planes, plenty of oops I meant left , not right!!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(01-08-2011, 08:02 PM)Marie Wrote:
(31-07-2011, 08:14 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: i haven't heard from sarah yet but she did say last week...

See you tomorrow! With my Dwarfs!

you will probably thrash me as i have heard dwarves are very tough to kill and mostly have 4+ or 5+ saves which is good. i will probably run away and then some how manage to kill your worst unit which routs and then makes all the others rout of the table and stuff. what i do to my dad alot. ooh and he managed to beet me in the practice game which was very scary. it was very close but it was because of his 2 mages with there fire balls and stuff.
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Cheers for the Malifaux game Stu - Shame we spent so much of it with our head in the books but we learnt a lot and it was enjoyable.

Looking forward to playing some more Malifaux but I think I'd like to get back to basics and have a Warmachine battle next week.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I tell ya what, that WarmaHordes game was pretty darn annoying. So many tactics... ruined.

Thank you for the game though Justin, as it was really enjoyable
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Not a problem, i enjoyed it too, except for your feat stopping my guys coming back lol. You're picking it up quite fast too, next time i won't make the mistake of underestimating you
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(02-08-2011, 11:07 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Cheers for the Malifaux game Stu - Shame we spent so much of it with our head in the books but we learnt a lot and it was enjoyable.

Looking forward to playing some more Malifaux but I think I'd like to get back to basics and have a Warmachine battle next week.

Likewise, thanks for the game - hard work but really enjoyed it nonetheless. It took a while to get into the flow of things, and a shame we had to leave it where we did as it was just getting interesting Smile

Note to self: learn to spot the difference between an ace and the black joker...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(02-08-2011, 11:19 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Not a problem, i enjoyed it too, except for your feat stopping my guys coming back lol. You're picking it up quite fast too, next time i won't make the mistake of underestimating you

The student has become the master(ish) lol Smile.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
i really enjoyed the game last night with sarah but it was a shame we didn't know that dwarfs have hatred to all greenskins.

my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green