Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all :) new and looking for games.
Hi all.
I'm new to the forum. I joined on the recommendation that I'd be able to find some opponents to play 40k with in the area

I can't attend meetings but I'm free wed-fri weekly.

I've got Ad-Mech and Daemons to use.

I'd love to have some games with you lot so let me know if anyone is interested please.

David.
Hi David, and welcome to the forum. Hopefully you'll be able to set up a few games outside the club - where are you based?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm based in Redditch, in Oakenshaw to be precise but more than happy to drive a few miles to get a game Smile.
Hi David, welcome to the group! Would be good to see you at the club but i'm sure there are plenty of people who would enjoy a game outside of the club too.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
David do you only play 40k? You will live within spitting distance of myself, but in not a 40k player. If you ever find yourself adventuring away from that game system into something that I do play, hit me up.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'd love to be able to attend the club be unless my shift changes 14:00 - 22:00 on a Tuesday, unfortunately can't attend.

Yeah I only play 40k, well that and the board game 'Fury Of Dracula' I've dabbled in BFG and epic but not much. Sorry Smile
Maybe we should all get together (Us Redditch Based people) and go out for an evening, to a quiet pub (anyone know a good place?) to hang out and get to know each other more Tongue plenty of people I would like to hang out with more but only know them from our brief games at the club! Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(19-08-2016, 09:31 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: Maybe we should all get together (Us Redditch Based people) and go out for an evening, to a quiet pub (anyone know a good place?) to hang out and get to know each other more Tongue plenty of people I would like to hang out with more but only know them from our brief games at the club! Big Grin

Well there's the Black Tap Brew Co. in Redditch where we held our AGM?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(19-08-2016, 01:35 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Well there's the Black Tap Brew Co. in Redditch where we held our AGM?

That would be my suggestion.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
That sounds like a great idea. I'm up for it. Smile