Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted Collections Bought
Ok folks at RedWarSoc, we happened to receive some post today. Essentially it was a cover letter and some leaflets. So the cover letter went as follows.

Dear Redditch Wargaming Society,

I have enclosed some leaflets that may of be of interest to your members. I would appreciate it if you could distribute them to your next meeting.

I buy collections of Wargames Figures, Books, Board Games, Role Playing Games, Rulebooks, Historical Books and anything else you can think of to do with wargaming. You can see my ads in Wargames Illustrated and Miniature Wargaming.

I buy complete collections, I travel to pick the items up where it is cost effective to do so and I pay in cash.

I also pay a 5% referral fee to your club if I buy items from your members and they mention having seen or received the leaflet. Please feel free to contact me on the above number or email address enclosed.

Rob Palmer.

I'll pass the leaflets out next week (along with holding some back for future use,) but this offer may be of interest. For your information Rob is based in Wolverhampton.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen