Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wills post cally review and batreps
(21-07-2016, 03:27 PM)Embolden Wrote: great report and well played! Although we had a good catch up on the saturday night, it was great to read the reports.

You didn't play any rubbish lists! So it finish 30th and Best (2ndbest) Nids is impressive! Was a unique list as well which is great to see!

Do you have many changes planned for future events/games?

With this list. I think I would drop the adrenal glands on the gaunts and regeneration on the warlord either for poison on the hormagaunts or more devourers in the termagants. Poision would have been so useful against the death stars as even though I got hits on (even against invis) I just couldn't convert then to enough wounds as I needed sixes to wound against most things.
I'm thinking of a future list that makes use of the skyblight formation instead of endless swarm for a future army. Bigger units of gargoyles instead of gaunts which will be faster and objective secured. The FMC's I have to take in the formation are not brilliant apart from the flyrant but I may be able to get them to work.

Edit: P.S. thanks for the kind words Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
Wills post cally review and batreps - by will - 21-07-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Wills post cally review and batreps - by will - 21-07-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Wills post cally review and batreps - by will - 21-07-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Wills post cally review and batreps - by will - 22-07-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Wills post cally review and batreps - by will - 22-07-2016, 10:07 AM