Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th July 2016
I have a few new board games i'll be playing with ollie, mick, alan and Ralph, room for three other players if people cant get a game
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(25-07-2016, 06:20 PM)ians Wrote: Just to confirm ill be along for the DZC Campaign. Ill bring my mat and buildings. Cheers Ian.

Thanks Ian! That'll be a great help.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(25-07-2016, 10:30 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Stu are we campaigning?

Yep!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Unfortunately it's looking like I am going to have to work late tonight to try and get the harvest in before the rain hits tomorrow so will not be able to make it tonight Sad sorry guys.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(25-07-2016, 11:14 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I have a few new board games i'll be playing with ollie, mick, alan and Ralph, room for three other players if people cant get a game

And I'll be bringing my usuals too.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
(26-07-2016, 01:55 PM)will Wrote: Unfortunately it's looking like I am going to have to work late tonight to try and get the harvest in before the rain hits tomorrow so will not be able to make it tonight Sad sorry guys.

Scratch that. Someone just broke the combine before it could get to the field I need to bale, so I can't do any more work tonight. so I can make it to the club for dropzone. Yay.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Alas I've had to drop out at the last minute - I've let Paul know but he'll still be along for board games, etc.

We've rescheduled our LotR campaign game for another evening.
Sorry I had to bail out part way through the game Dave. Just got back from A & E, 1 x-Ray later and Isaac's just got to wait for the coin to 'pass through'. Good job it was just a penny and not a 50p!

How did the rest of the DZC game's go? Sorry to let the side down chaps, think the Shaltari must have suddenly had a change of heart after first contact with the resistance and immediately, mysteriously, dematerialised.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(26-07-2016, 10:50 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Sorry I had to bail out part way through the game Dave. Just got back from A & E, 1 x-Ray later and Isaac's just got to wait for the coin to 'pass through'. Good job it was just a penny and not a 50p!

Crikey, hope he's is OK!
Thanks for the Games last night Allan!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts