Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th July 2016
I'm hoping to make it down for some x wing after JJ made me buy some at the weekend.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(19-07-2016, 11:18 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: Not going to be able to make it this week as I got I'll over the weekend and haven't shaken it off yet Sad
Sorry Chris for having to cancel our campaign game.

No worries Rob, thanks for letting me know and get well soon!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Dave,

That was a lovely evening of gaming. One that'll sit in my head for ages.

Lovely al fresco slaughter.

Love your Knights. Hate your dice! Just such bad luck.

Thanks very much. Really enjoyable. (Oh, did my death company attacks wrong, they should've had more! Rage! Overkilltastic)
(20-07-2016, 07:25 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Dave,

Thanks very much. Really enjoyable. (Oh, did my death company attacks wrong, they should've had more! Rage! Overkilltastic)

It was, still think we did the hack down wrong when your marines failed a comabt moral check, I think I still get to hack you down, but after you have run away you auto pass a moral check to get back in the fight.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(20-07-2016, 09:35 AM)wako1302 Wrote:
(20-07-2016, 07:25 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Dave,

It was, still think we did the hack down wrong when your marines failed a comabt moral check, I think I still get to hack you down, but after you have run away you auto pass a moral check to get back in the fight.
Wotcher, Dave.

I just looked it up to check. If you look up 'and they shall no know fear' in the main rulebook it says that if they are caught by a sweeping advance they are not destroyed but simply remain locked in combat.

I have however noticed that they don't get a 3" regroup move the turn after they get away instead they can act as normal! Bloody Nora! That's even better,

So we did do it right! Marines are annoying eh? No sweeping advance killing!
(19-07-2016, 01:24 PM)will Wrote: I'm hoping to make it down for some x wing after JJ made me buy some at the weekend.

Ha love it!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.