Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAQs!!!
Exclamation 
It is the end of days. FAQs are up on facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/Warhammer-40000-1...476085719/

Edit saving myself from a double post.

Few suprises. Flyrants no longer get saves for being in ruins which is annoying. Can look out sir from stomps so my tyrant and bodyguard just got a little bit better. And you can only cast the number of powers that you have mastery level of in a turn, so libraus conclave has gotton worse!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

So a ml 2 psycher with 4 powers (ie 2 from biomancy plus psy focus plus force) can only "cast" 2 powers in the psychic phase?
For the Angelic Horde!
(05-05-2016, 10:10 AM)Fitz Wrote: So a ml 2 psycher with 4 powers (ie 2 from biomancy plus psy focus plus force) can only "cast" 2 powers in the psychic phase?

Yep, even worse if you have many psychers in a unit they can't cast a power that another psycher in that unit has already cast. To be fair I actually like this rule, it stops really crazy death star units, and lowers the chance of shenanigans.

Witchfires without profiles autohitting is nice. Neurothrope got good and failceptor (malaceptor) got usable.

Dark Eldar got hurt pretty bad though, having to snap shoot passengers after jinking!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Yeah I like the Psychic FAQ's to be honest, should tone down the death stars a bit.

I like the auto-hitting witchfires too!

Yeah the snap shot and jink thing is likely to bother my Eldar a bit too.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Yeah same with the necrons and ghost arks jinking but makes sense to be fair.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Noticed this: heavy weapons disembarking from a wrecked transport can fire normally if they do not move in their own turn.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Q: If a blast template scatters onto a Skimmer, can that Skimmer still Jink even though it was not actually targeted by the shot?
A: Yes.

Yay.
Magic the Gathering

Q: Using grenades in the Assault phase. Can every model replace their close combat attacks with a single grenade attack or just one model in the unit? Like in the Shooting phase e.g. a unit of 5 Tau Pathfinders charge a Knight. Do 5 Pathfinders make close combat haywire grenade attacks?
A: Only one model from the unit can attack with a grenade in the Assault phase. Per Warhammer 40,000: The Rules, ‘Only one grenade (of any type) can be thrown by a unit per phase’.

Does this mean that a unit of 5 Fire Dragons can only use a single melta bomb in the assualt phase?
Magic the Gathering

(05-05-2016, 12:14 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Q: Using grenades in the Assault phase. Can every model replace their close combat attacks with a single grenade attack or just one model in the unit? Like in the Shooting phase e.g. a unit of 5 Tau Pathfinders charge a Knight. Do 5 Pathfinders make close combat haywire grenade attacks?
A: Only one model from the unit can attack with a grenade in the Assault phase. Per Warhammer 40,000: The Rules, ‘Only one grenade (of any type) can be thrown by a unit per phase’.

Does this mean that a unit of 5 Fire Dragons can only use a single melta bomb in the assualt phase?

!!! Surely this is wrong! Difference between being thrown and used in combat where you are clamping it onto a vehicle. So the other 4fire dragons hit the vehicle with their fists or stand around watching their buddy struggle to attach his melta bomb!
(05-05-2016, 12:20 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 12:14 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Q: Using grenades in the Assault phase. Can every model replace their close combat attacks with a single grenade attack or just one model in the unit? Like in the Shooting phase e.g. a unit of 5 Tau Pathfinders charge a Knight. Do 5 Pathfinders make close combat haywire grenade attacks?

!!! Surely this is wrong! Difference between being thrown and used in combat where you are clamping it onto a vehicle. So the other 4fire dragons hit the vehicle with their fists or stand around watching their buddy struggle to attach his melta bomb!

Yeah, exactly it makes no sense. There's nearly 200 comments on that image all saying the exact same thing as us.... madness.
Magic the Gathering