Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11
Had an email from Ian at Wyvern:

Quote:Hi Jason, I was going to have a chat to you on Sunday but I cant make it to this club session. We are having 2 all day club sessions one on the 4th September and one on the 27th November. Would you and Mat want to have a big DZC game on either or both of those Days I should have 1500 pt forces for both UCM and Scourge by then. I would get another wyvern member in on it. What do you think? Cheers Ian
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hey folks,

Wyvern are having an all-dayer on Sunday 4th September. Who wants to play a big game of DZC?

I'm thinking UCM & PHR Vs. Scourge & Shaltari??
Magic the Gathering

Yeah I could do. I may have actually picked up a paint brush by them.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
My sister's getting married that weekend so it's doubtful I will be able to attend.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I'll be there.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Everyone still up for this all dayer? Just bring all your DzC stuff inc terrain to Wyvern Wargamers (Bishampton Evesham) Sunday 4th September. Not sure on times yet, will check.
Magic the Gathering

Yeah I should be free.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Hi All, So it looks like we have JJ, Mat, Gareth and me, The doors generally open at 9.00 am for the all dayers and go on til 5pm if required.

I was thinking along the lines of what JJ said, but if we all sort out a 1500pt list I have the stuff to set up a 5' by 6' table. We will play across the 5' way either in teams or individual I don't mind which. I have a PVC gaming mat 20 card buildings, 7ft of overpass roads and a large fenced power plant so got the scenery covered. There is tea and coffee but bring your own snacks and I think it's £5 for non members for the all dayer. will be hoping to start the game before 9-30 and we may be able to get a second game in the afternoon. I'll be there from 9am setting up

I'll be giving my Shaltari a go Smile

Thanks Ian
(22-08-2016, 09:38 PM)ians Wrote: Hi All, So it looks like we have JJ, Mat, Gareth and me, The doors generally open at 9.00 am for the all dayers and go on til 5pm if required.

I was thinking along the lines of what JJ said, but if we all sort out a 1500pt list I have the stuff to set up a 5' by 6' table. We will play across the 5' way either in teams or individual I don't mind which. I have a PVC gaming mat 20 card buildings, 7ft of overpass roads and a large fenced power plant so got the scenery covered. There is tea and coffee but bring your own snacks and I think it's £5 for non members for the all dayer. will be hoping to start the game before 9-30 and we may be able to get a second game in the afternoon. I'll be there from 9am setting up

I'll be giving my Shaltari a go Smile

Thanks Ian

Sounds great, thanks Ian, I'll be there Smile I'll bring. 1500pt Scourge list then.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Does anyone have suitable models for the fauna in the environmental rules phase 2. Thought it might be a fun distraction as some roam around randomly and might mess with people's best laid plans. >Smile