Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New space marine stuff rumours
Found some screenshots of what new things are coming for marine players on bolter and chainsword.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic...try4363321

What do people think? The psychic powers are pretty mad and game changing!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(14-04-2016, 05:35 PM)will Wrote: Found some screenshots of what new things are coming for marine players on bolter and chainsword.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic...try4363321

What do people think? The psychic powers are pretty mad and game changing!

Saw this last week somewhere else I think.

I'm also interested in the new formations. I wonder if these will be legal for Caledon. If so, I may be radically changing my army list ......
I can't keep up with all these free special rules everything is getting! It's getting so confusing!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Meanwhile, over in CSM land.....mediocre suppliments! I cry heretical tears.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(15-04-2016, 09:53 AM)Agent0range Wrote: Meanwhile, over in CSM land.....mediocre suppliments! I cry heretical tears.

Try living in 'Sisters of Battle' land.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(15-04-2016, 12:30 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(15-04-2016, 09:53 AM)Agent0range Wrote: Meanwhile, over in CSM land.....mediocre suppliments! I cry heretical tears.

Stop living in the past then dave!
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(15-04-2016, 12:30 PM)wako1302 Wrote:

If you want some new sisters models a company called raging hero's is making some amazing sister standins. They've just finished the kickstarter, but you can still pledge through their store. They basically do female only models, they are pretty nice sculpts, have an old school GW feel to them but are very dynamic poses.

http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/kickstarter-news

I have one of their models to stand in as a succubus for my dark eldar and she is pretty cool in an old-school dark Eldar wych way (which is why I got her).

As for new rules, can't help you there. Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."