Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now playing...
Music 
Always on the lookout for some new choons, so feel free to post anything you're listening to currently.

At the moment the new album from Within Temptation, "The Unforgiven", is very much floating my boat. Looking forward to seeing them in November at the O2 Academy in Birmingham.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I like what WT songs I've heard, but I've not listened to the new album. I'm currently listening to the new Rival Schools album as I'm seeing them next week (would be a Monday!).
The new WT album is on Spotify as of this morning: http://open.spotify.com/album/7oNFmWBOoXMJzA9DrrMRKr

Rivals Schools' United by Fate was a great album - "Good Things" and "Used For Glue" are brilliant tracks. Didn't realise they were touring.
Listening to some random Alestorm songs via YouTube. Got to love some pirate metal to start the day.
(12-05-2011, 09:57 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Listening to some random Alestorm songs via YouTube. Got to love some pirate metal to start the day.

Love it Big Grin

It kinda put me in the mood for some Amorphis today.
(11-04-2011, 11:13 AM)Stuart Wrote: The new WT album is on Spotify as of this morning: http://open.spotify.com/album/7oNFmWBOoXMJzA9DrrMRKr

Rivals Schools' United by Fate was a great album - "Good Things" and "Used For Glue" are brilliant tracks. Didn't realise they were touring.

Late update: they were amazing live! A band I never thought I'd ever see, so it was pretty special. Their support band (name escapes me, so possibly pointless mentioning it), were face meltingly heavy; absolutely stunning, but then I listened to some of their stuff online and it was a real disappointment. Such is life.
I have the Kings of Leon to watch on Monday, but I mostly been listening to the albums of one of the support bands, in preperation (that and the fact I prefer them to KoL anyway.)
Grrrrrr stupid Bank Holiday rain. I think I am going to get soaked at the Coventry Ricoh, Glastonbury style. The sun best come out before 4pm, otherwise I may have the flu for tomorrow.
Foreigner, Journey and Styx tonight, for some rock action after T20 at Edgbaston. Kasabian on Tuesday, then its festival season and the tours dry up.

However I am enjoying listening to this

Who would have thought it, AC/DC and bagpipes