Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumours thread
(15-05-2016, 08:16 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Like the look of the buildings and the dwarves. A bit apprehensive at how much they'll cost though.

Yeah, I was a bit reassured by the pricing of the current re-releases as the prices look to have stayed the same (someone even mentioned that the Ruins of Osgiliath were cheaper now). There may well be a premium to pay for the new Forge World resin models though.

Hoping the Laketown kit is reasonable, I could see myself picking up a few of those as they'd be a good fit for other fantasy settings. There weren't any plans to release more plastic scenery, but the middle earth team apparently stumbled on the plans for this kit that had been mothballed a couple of years ago and found it wouldn't take much to resurrect it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(16-05-2016, 08:59 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(15-05-2016, 08:16 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Like the look of the buildings and the dwarves. A bit apprehensive at how much they'll cost though.

Yeah, I was a bit reassured by the pricing of the current re-releases as the prices look to have stayed the same (someone even mentioned that the Ruins of Osgiliath were cheaper now). There may well be a premium to pay for the new Forge World resin models though.

Hoping the Laketown kit is reasonable, I could see myself picking up a few of those as they'd be a good fit for other fantasy settings. There weren't any plans to release more plastic scenery, but the middle earth team apparently stumbled on the plans for this kit that had been mothballed a couple of years ago and found it wouldn't take much to resurrect it.

Yes I like them too for Mordheim and the like... 4Ground has some very nice stuff, but rather pricey...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill