Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder in the Midlands
Across the Dead Earth is a post-apocalyptic skirmish game which we play at Stourbridge and District club sometimes - a bit Necromundy in game play. Almost any minis can be used, from steampunk to imperial guard to build a gang. Gangs are 4-7 members on the whole.

Rules are available as PDF for a fiver, from Dead Earth Games.

We are holding a tournament at the The Holy Trinity Church Hall, Amblecote, Stourbridge, DY8 4JA on Sunday 17th July - discounted price tickets for Redditch society members - £8 for a day of gaming.

If anyone fancies a intro or warm up game on a Tuesday, let me know.
More details:

http://lostlandsgames.co.uk/blog/4589059...t/10619242
Kings of War: Goblins, Undead, Orcs
Saga: Welsh
Dystopian Wars: Prussian Empire
Bolt Action: Italians and Partisans
AtDE: The Family
I recall the Kickstarter for that. Wouldn't mind an intro game one week if you're up for it Jonah?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(01-04-2016, 12:29 PM)Stuart Wrote: I recall the Kickstarter for that. Wouldn't mind an intro game one week if you're up for it Jonah?

Great - let me know when's good. First week in May onwards might be tricky as we are expecting a new baba in the household.
Kings of War: Goblins, Undead, Orcs
Saga: Welsh
Dystopian Wars: Prussian Empire
Bolt Action: Italians and Partisans
AtDE: The Family
(01-04-2016, 12:39 PM)Jonah Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 12:29 PM)Stuart Wrote: I recall the Kickstarter for that. Wouldn't mind an intro game one week if you're up for it Jonah?

Great - let me know when's good. First week in May onwards might be tricky as we are expecting a new baba in the household.

Congratulations! I think I've got games arranged for the rest of this month, but perhaps when life settles down again after the new arrival? So in 18 years or so Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
probably not a shock to Stuart but i have this too, backed the KS and got a gang too, its a fun little game
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss