Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTR Campaign Rules and Map
Updated campaign rules to make it slightly easier to take a capital - still 750pt force there but only delay of one campaign turn for siege then battle can be fought.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
OK team Isendor (or Morgard?) - ie me and Will - have moved.

As shown on the map I have moved through Isengard for free (as you can move through a single node you control for free) and then moved to West Emnet (node 14), slightly scared of Luke's 600pt army at Sarn Ford....
Will has moved to take the Black Gate with his 550pt force.

Luke's turn to move.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
"The beacons are lit!".

"Muster the Rohirrim. As many men as can be found".

Southern Army will move to engage Isengard at East Emmet (14).
Northern Army will move to Rhuador (7)
(23-03-2016, 11:26 PM)LukeR Wrote: "The beacons are lit!".

Fantastic, looking forward to the battle!
Assume you mean Rhuador (2) as you are at 7 with the Northern army at the moment.

Ben and Matt, your turn to move next!
(24-03-2016, 09:42 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(23-03-2016, 11:26 PM)LukeR Wrote: "The beacons are lit!".

Fantastic, looking forward to the battle!
Assume you mean Rhuador (2) as you are at 7 with the Northern army at the moment.

Ben and Matt, your turn to move next!

Yes, I meant move Northern Army to 2. Why you don't make Campaign moves late at night!
(24-03-2016, 10:13 AM)LukeR Wrote: Yes, I meant move Northern Army to 2. Why you don't make Campaign moves late at night!

Cos that's when I sit in Orthanc hatching my next plan for Middle Earth domination! Tongue
So Ben is moving to take the Iron Hills (node 6) for the Dwarves, waiting for Matt's move.
(24-03-2016, 10:48 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: So Ben is moving to take the Iron Hills (node 6) for the Dwarves, waiting for Matt's move.

Our cousins in the iron hills were awaiting the call.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I guess the logical move is to head down to 24 and see if I can't help the Sourhern Gondorans fend off those naughty Haradrim. I can move two nodes if I control both?
Yep you can move to 24 Matt, Desperately defending Gondor's borders!

Will update map, Stu and JJ's turn to move next.