Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTR Campaign Rules and Map
Initiative rolled so turn 4 to begin. Any fights occuring between forces of 100pts or more difference will trigger an underdog bonus. The smaller side will fight all the harder represented by the heroes of the smaller force all having an extra point of might for their turn 4 battles only.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-06-2016, 01:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Initiative rolled so turn 4 to begin. Any fights occuring between forces of 100pts or more difference will trigger an underdog bonus. The smaller side will fight all the harder represented by the heroes of the smaller force all having an extra point of might for their turn 4 battles only.

What is the initiative order?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(30-06-2016, 11:15 AM)Agincourt Wrote:
(29-06-2016, 01:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Initiative rolled so turn 4 to begin. Any fights occuring between forces of 100pts or more difference will trigger an underdog bonus. The smaller side will fight all the harder represented by the heroes of the smaller force all having an extra point of might for their turn 4 battles only.

What is the initiative order?

See post #1, Stu and JJ first, then you guys.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
So JJ is moving from 4 to 9.

Waiting for your move now Stu.
JJ moves to 9 and Stu moves to 12.

See map in first post

Paul and Rob to move next
Team Evil have now moved, Team Good (Luke and Matt) now to make the final moves of the turn.

All getting quite interesting in the centre, with a full on assault on the Elven realms underway by Isengard and Mordor, while the Eastrelings continue their long bitter war in the, erm, East, against the Elves and the Haradrim move into Rohan, challenging the might of Isengard for dominance of the plains. What will Gondor and Rohan do, is their any hope for the kingdoms of Man?!
Rohan is safe in Helm's Deep as folk fight over who gets to duff him up. So I guess Gondir heads up to the black gate. 18. To cut off naughty Mordor in it's attempt to link up with the Necromancer in Dol Guldur.

Does that seem fair, Luke? Rohan hasn't called for aid.

I'm not under attack and have no one to fight who I haven't already fought? No army is present there (at 18). What happens?
if you move to 18 then as Will will be unengaged he can move back to defend so you'll fight Will at the black gate in all probability.
(07-07-2016, 09:16 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Rohan is safe in Helm's Deep as folk fight over who gets to duff him up. So I guess Gondir heads up to the black gate. 18. To cut off naughty Mordor in it's attempt to link up with the Necromancer in Dol Guldur.

Does that seem fair, Luke? Rohan hasn't called for aid.

I'm not under attack and have no one to fight who I haven't already fought? No army is present there (at 18). What happens?

Go for it Matt. I think you should make a move to link up with after all the action on the plains and we can see who wants to lay siege to Helms Deep.

I'd like to move into the empty space above my Capital (Westfold I think) in order to cut off the route of retreat for Isengard's armies. How does this work Chris as both your forces are engaged?
Yeah thought you might do that Luke! I won't be able to move to defend as like you say both forces will be engaged. IfI lose I would retreat sideways with the Western army to Tharbad I think it is whereas the other one at 17 fighting Rob could retreat to the unoccupied node 15 but will not count as controlling it (all in the rules post).