Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Tongue 
I’m Sean, 16. I used to build and paint Warhammer 40K models but I only ever played 3 games. I stopped after a year because I was starting to get bored of just building and painting. When I stopped I sold all my models, this was over a year ago. About 2 weeks ago I became interested in Warhammer 40K again after playing the Dawn of War 2 game, so I decided to look for a local club where I can play. At the moment I have 6 Nobz, 10 Boyz and some Gretchin and I have found an old Space Marine Rhino which I will convert for my army. I can’t remember any of the rules and I still need the codex and rule book. Hopefully you guys can teach me how to play, I will have a playable army soon. Hopefully I will be down next Tuesday cya. Big Grin
Hey Sean, and welcome!

There are plenty of folks who can take you through a game of 40K, look forward to seeing you at a meeting soon.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi Sean.

Welcome to the forums !

Also don't worry about playing part or unpainted figures, we play with stuff in all states.

Hopefully see you next week.
Hi Sean, theres a few of us still getting our heads around the rules after a bit of a break from the game (:cough: me). I f you do want a small battle using 500 Pts or something let me know and i will give you a game. : )
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(20-07-2011, 10:36 PM)manrogue Wrote: Hi Sean, theres a few of us still getting our heads around the rules after a bit of a break from the game (:cough: me). I f you do want a small battle using 500 Pts or something let me know and i will give you a game. : )

Ye, that would be really good. How about next Tuesday?
Hello!

Welcome to the Redditch Wargaming Society and to the Forums! Hope to see you at the club and I'm sure plenty of people will be willing to teach you W40k and any other systems you're interested in Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Sounds good to me i'll put a note in the meeting thread, look forward to our game on tuesday! Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
Do you mind if i run at 523pts?
Blood bowl Skaven
(21-07-2011, 08:52 PM)manrogue Wrote: Do you mind if i run at 523pts?

I don't mind, I am still trying to get 500 points though. I will have my army ready by Tuesday.
Cool, if you can't muster 500 pts we can trim down to what every point size you can muster if you like?
Blood bowl Skaven