Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space marine- Kill team
Must say that after 5 levels the game is getting a tad tedious, the curvature of the levels really is tailored towards a co-op experience which begs the question, why didn't they include online co-op?

Still I am enjoying blasting apart all the impure xenos Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Still waiting for them to put the online co-op in, if it ever happens at all! would be a riot with 4 players!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Right then, done 4 levels in around 4 1/2 or 5 hours, along with some serious repeats of certain levels to get collectables and stuf, along with doing the survival mode quite a bit. I do like the lightning claws Smile. Almost got all upgrades, in fact I'm just one away from getting the Achievement. Even after getting most achievments and playing it for a minimum of 4 1/2 hours, I still love it.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Right, the Xbox can now gladly go out the window. Just sayed that pesky Warboss (and his pet Stompa), then it had to freeze...
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)