Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th April 2016
(07-04-2016, 06:36 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 03:44 PM)Simian Wrote: Issue for tuesday, im having a third? maybe fourth op on my knees on monday and need to be immobilised for 48 hours after. i'll be around the following week for this game. sorry JJ

Hey Ben,

No worries, hope it all goes well! Unfortunately I've already got games arranged for the next two weeks.

Game of 40K anyone? Need a refresher....

I can give you a game JJ, it'll be my orks, just as a heads up.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I've texted out but just realised i never put on the thread, star wars RPG has been rescheduled for this week.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Late minute. But the would anyone want a game of mordheim? Just need to get a feel of the rules. I have a merc warband I can lend
For the Angelic Horde!
(09-04-2016, 03:00 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 03:44 PM)Simian Wrote: Issue for tuesday, im having a third? maybe fourth op on my knees on monday and need to be immobilised for 48 hours after. i'll be around the following week for this game. sorry JJ

Hey Ben,

No worries, hope it all goes well! Unfortunately I've already got games arranged for the next two weeks.

Sure Sam, 1850pts?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(11-04-2016, 06:47 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

Hey Ben,

Sure Sam, 1850pts?

can do, also my daemon engines arrived today, if you would rather fight the chaos marines, I could do with the practise with the daemon engines.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(11-04-2016, 09:38 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 06:47 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

Hey Ben,

Sure Sam, 1850pts?

can do, also my daemon engines arrived today, if you would rather fight the chaos marines, I could do with the practise with the daemon engines.

Sure thing.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(03-04-2016, 07:59 PM)Alpharius Wrote: Looking for some 40k, 2000 points (no uber-death tank, I promise).

Cancel this request please.
Thanks for the game Simon! Was really good fun to brush off the Warmachine for a game!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Thanks for the game luke and Chris, was a lot of fun. Really enjoying LotR at the moment Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Yeah was great, even if Fred the Troll didn't get to throw anybody around (did get to squish one though Smile )
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari