Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 22nd March 2016
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris, Stu, JJ, Paul, Rob, Will, Ben & Matt - Lord of the Rings Campaign Round 1
  • Shane & Dan (smallpoxeldar) - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • Star Wars RPG
Games Sought:
  • Dave - Dropzone Commander, Warhammer 40K, Age of Sigmar, Board games
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
First Lord of the Rings campaign games to be played from this week.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Looking for a game of Dropzone
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I know Dan is looking for a Game of 40K, he did ask me, but I am unsure if I will have my models available for next Tuesday.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
i should be able to limp down, im still not exactly sure what i need for lotr but im sure it'll be fine!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(16-03-2016, 02:41 PM)Simian Wrote: i should be able to limp down, im still not exactly sure what i need for lotr but im sure it'll be fine!

Great! Once people have made their turn1 moves you should have a better idea of what is going on. Any other questions just ask and I'll try and help!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I will be around on Tuesday, so I can play Campaign if anyone attacks meWink

Otherwise I'm up for LoTR, or 40k if someone doesn't mind giving me a rules refresher.
Who's up for some 40k action? 1850pts please!
(17-03-2016, 10:42 AM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote: Who's up for some 40k action? 1850pts please!

Fancy a game with Dan (smallpoxeldar)?

Dan - that OK with you?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
The forces of Gondor head out to Ithilien. Time to retake Osgiliath for the White City.

Anybody wanna stop me? In other words. First LotR campaign game for me!