Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8th March 2016
(07-03-2016, 06:24 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 05:48 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(20-02-2016, 09:30 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Dropzone, 40K, AOS, Bloodbowl

Hi Dave, I'd be up for Dropzone, shall we say 1200pts?

Matt, are you around next week (15th) for a game of Dropzone ?

Yes next week would be great. Let's do it then.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(07-03-2016, 02:53 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 11:57 AM)wako1302 Wrote: Work is just a mess at the moment, not sure if I can make it at the moment - Will know more tomorrow or late tonight

If that's the case would it be better if Matt and Dan played 40k?

Sorry, think I mixed up my days! Meant to ask Dave for a Dropzone game for next week (15th), and I am definitely not available for Tuesday 8th.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(07-03-2016, 03:08 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 11:22 PM)thedailylama Wrote: Up for Mordheim or WHFB or maybe some Warmahordes if someone knows the rules and can put up with me asking a million questions Smile

Matt what do you have for Warmachine? I could play, but I'll need a force of some description as I'm primarily a Hordes player, and for learning it's probably best not to mix. Stuart I might need your Cygnar.

Hi Gareth, I think I have just hordes. I bought the two player starter set but nothing is painted, well under coated only. I played one intro game at Worcester war games but don't really know what I'm doing. However, would be happy to bring them along. I don't have any tokens though and my cards are not yet laminated...man I'm such a noob
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
Well if you bring all your starter set then that will be fine. I thought you had Warmachine rather than Hordes.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(07-03-2016, 08:25 PM)Simian Wrote: IM going to struggle tomorrow, knees are shot again.

Ouch - take it easy, hope you see some improvement soon Ben.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I've stuck down Dan & Dave for 40K. Someone let me know if that's wrong Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(08-03-2016, 10:00 AM)Stuart Wrote: I've stuck down Dan & Dave for 40K. Someone let me know if that's wrong Smile

WRONG - I am stuck at work.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Oky dok but me down next week will give it a miss this week.
I'm not going to be able to make it tonight now, something's come up. If Oli appears, can someone direct him to his phone and/or FB please?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Sad I was in hospital all weekend with a collapsed lung(again) and only got discharged late last night. Was hoping to make it still, but I'm still far to worn out to realistically be able to come. Sorry guys.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."