Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8th March 2016
Hey will sorry to hear that. Hope you make a full recovery soon.

Thanks for the Lotr game guys, looking forward to the campaign now, will get the beta version of the rules up for your perusal soon.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(08-03-2016, 07:27 PM)will Wrote: I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Sad I was in hospital all weekend with a collapsed lung(again) and only got discharged late last night. Was hoping to make it still, but I'm still far to worn out to realistically be able to come. Sorry guys.

All the best Will, hope you're feeling better soon!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(08-03-2016, 07:27 PM)will Wrote: I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Sad I was in hospital all weekend with a collapsed lung(again) and only got discharged late last night. Was hoping to make it still, but I'm still far to worn out to realistically be able to come. Sorry guys.

That's a pretty poor excuse Will, I think you just need to man-up... :p I jest of course! ;-)

(08-03-2016, 11:51 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Thanks for the Lotr game guys, looking forward to the campaign now, will get the beta version of the rules up for your perusal soon.

Cheers for the game of LotR folks, was good fun (despite my rolling....).
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(08-03-2016, 12:01 AM)Gareth Wrote: Well if you bring all your starter set then that will be fine. I thought you had Warmachine rather than Hordes.

Thanks for the intro game last night Gareth, much appreciated. Hopefully I will get the rules lodged in my brain soon and we can actually play a proper game. Might take a few more practice games though.
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos