Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th January 2016
Looking for some 40k for the new year. If i ever get round to finishing my models it will be a slightly different army to normal. Dont hold your breath though.

Up to 2000points
(30-12-2015, 01:26 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I could do with another intro game to Dropzone Commnader, although I only have the UCM starter so far and that's unpainted.

I also have Halo Fleet Battles (intro game or I have a Covenant fleet) and Warhammer 40K Eldar easily to hand. My Warhammer Fantasy is packed away currently and I doubt I can remember how to play haha.

Join me and Stu for the intro game? I'll happily run it Smile
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Not sure if I can make it tomorrow but if I can then I'm up for WHFB, Mordheim or maybe even Warmahordes as just bought the starter set and trying to learn the ropes.
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
Board games if possible. Otherwise I'm on a quick turn around.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Count me in for a board game...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(30-12-2015, 11:57 AM)Agent0range Wrote:
(29-12-2015, 10:20 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Hey, Agent Orange! So, er, 1750pts? I'll use my nurgle csm. Sound ok?

Yup, no problem. Didn't see that so already posted in the other thread. I'll be bringing my Astra Militarum.

Great game last night. I think we may have got the daemon prince combat a little wrong but he died anyway so the dice gods solved that one.

I loved your army, both composition and paint job. Scary but slow! Can't believe guard tanks lost lumbering behemoth. I look forward to another game where hopefully I am a little faster! Cheers!
(06-01-2016, 08:48 AM)Brightblade Wrote:
(29-12-2015, 10:20 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Hey, Agent Orange! So, er, 1750pts? I'll use my nurgle csm. Sound ok?

Yup, no problem. Didn't see that so already posted in the other thread. I'll be bringing my Astra Militarum.

Great game last night. I think we may have got the daemon prince combat a little wrong but he died anyway so the dice gods solved that one.

I loved your army, both composition and paint job. Scary but slow! Can't believe guard tanks lost lumbering behemoth. I look forward to another game where hopefully I am a little faster! Cheers!

Fun indeed! Yes, the Russes aren't particularly fast anyway, and that was the first time I've run that formation with so many Russes. Could do with maybe two vet squads in Chimeras or Tauroxes to grab objectives possibly.

Papa Nurgle didn't have your back last night, those Nurgle marines went down too quickly. Looking forward to the next one though Smile I could break out my Chaos and show you what Maulerfiends are like.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Thanks for taking us through the game Matt - really enjoyed it. I think the dice gods were in my favour last night!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(06-01-2016, 09:55 AM)Agent0range Wrote:

Fun indeed! Yes, the Russes aren't particularly fast anyway, and that was the first time I've run that formation with so many Russes. Could do with maybe two vet squads in Chimeras or Tauroxes to grab objectives possibly.

Papa Nurgle didn't have your back last night, those Nurgle marines went down too quickly. Looking forward to the next one though Smile I could break out my Chaos and show you what Maulerfiends are like.

Hey guys. I had another look at the chaos codex psyker rules. And the model with a mark of chaos knowing the primaris power of its deity. The rule is in the BRB "If a Psyker has a Mark of Chaos or is a Daemon of a particular Chaos God (see Codex: Chaos Space Marines or Codex: Chaos Daemons), that model automatically knows the primaris power of the discipline that corresponds to their patron deity, in addition to any other powers it knows."

I knew I read it somewhere.
For the Angelic Horde!
(06-01-2016, 02:15 PM)Fitz Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 09:55 AM)Agent0range Wrote:

Nice! Will have a good mooch! Bizarrely the only power I tried to cast anfd

Hey guys. I had another look at the chaos codex psyker rules. And the model with a mark of chaos knowing the primaris power of its deity. The rule is in the BRB "If a Psyker has a Mark of Chaos or is a Daemon of a particular Chaos God (see Codex: Chaos Space Marines or Codex: Chaos Daemons), that model automatically knows the primaris power of the discipline that corresponds to their patron deity, in addition to any other powers it knows."

I knew I read it somewhere.

Nice! Only got to cast one power which was from pyromancy. Blew up a tank! The only one I killed! It was a nice brutal game!