Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star wars RPG
I'm away 9th Feb, but other than that anything is good.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Put the first session in for the 26th jan-
http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=2696

First session will be character creation and a small skirmish.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(12-01-2016, 02:40 PM)manrogue Wrote: Put the first session in for the 26th jan-
http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=2696

First session will be character creation and a small skirmish.

Me and Matt have pretty much finished our characters, so we can help out with character creation and hopefully get it done a bit faster. I'll be bringing my rule books as well so we should have about 4 in the group. I'm sure one of us can print off some cheat sheets for people too.
Excellent... Smile
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I'll print off a bunch off cheat sheets, can you bring your Dice and GM Screen as well please Nick?

I Have ordered a GM screen as well as the AoR stay on target book and will hopefully be here for 26th but just in case....

I know myself, Matt and Nick have dice, Nick has all the main books and GM screen, (i just have age of rebellion and the force and destiny starter at the min) out of interest does anyone else have any of the star wars RPG stuff?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(13-01-2016, 10:26 AM)manrogue Wrote: I'll print off a bunch off cheat sheets, can you bring your Dice and GM Screen as well please Nick?

I Have ordered a GM screen as well as the AoR stay on target book and will hopefully be here for 26th but just in case....

I know myself, Matt and Nick have dice, Nick has all the main books and GM screen, (i just have age of rebellion and the force and destiny starter at the min) out of interest does anyone else have any of the star wars RPG stuff?

Sure, I'll bring my GM screen, and I (hopefully) will have enough spare dice for the players who don't have any. Want me to bring the Tactical Whiteboard too?
What sort of dice? I have plenty d10 and d12!!!!
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(15-01-2016, 11:49 AM)Agincourt Wrote: What sort of dice? I have plenty d10 and d12!!!!

It uses it's own special dice, D6's, D8's and D12's. The rule books do have a conversion table to use regular dice, but seeing as I have about 4 sets of the dice it's easier to just loan them
Or an app. I have that Smile
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Mick has 2 sets of dice I believe, he definitely has 1 set if you still have room for a couple more
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus