Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star wars RPG
When are you looking to have the idea fleshed out? Have a few character ideas and would love to do some writing over xmas.
The basic premise is that you are a group of mercenary pilots hired by the rebel alliance to retrieve some imperial plans. (no, not the death stars. Tongue ) It will be based somewhere between a new hope and return of the jedi.

The way i will do fighters is that everyone can have a CHEAP fighter (think Z-95 price bracket) or combine to get a two man with pilot and gunner if they like (think Y-Wing with pilot and gunner). You will be based on a small capital ship with minimal NPC crew and possibly a Player captain.

Still need to flesh it out a lot but the general plot and direction i want it to go are sorted. I've learned from our current one, having a session idea and winging it will probably be my best course of action. Hoping at our next RPG session to go through some general ideas and flesh it out more.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
So there wont really be any/much ground combat? Just so i know not to make a tank with the IQ of a vegetable.

Also can i recommend the 4R3 assault transport (Hired gun sourcebook) as our mothership.....
There will be ground combat, so have have that in mind. For example, you might have to infiltrate space stations, land to restock and have encounters etc.

Will have a glance at that tonight ship tonight
Blood bowl Skaven
Dropping this link here so i can find it again-
http://www.thompsonpeters.com/eote/

Loads of maps and extra vehicle blueprints which will be very handy for the campaign!
Blood bowl Skaven
Have you set a date for this to start yet? I'm hopeful work will be less of an issue for the next few months.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sorry Gaz, should have checked the forums!
I'm cool with starting this whenever, when is everyone free for it?
Blood bowl Skaven
If you are running it on tuesdays i am free to start whenever. As soon as if people want to.
Anytime is fine for me
Not next week for me, not here, otherwise my advice just set a date in the calendar to work to. Otherwise folk are organising games week to week...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill