Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star wars RPG
Just a quick note to see if there is any interest in joining a star wars RPG night fortnightly or monthly at the club?

I will be having a crack at being a GM for it and think there is interest off myself and Nick so far.

It will based roughly around a group of mercs (you guys) and more starfighter focused, though there will be foot battles as well.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah I would be interested, but not until next year. I haven't ever really got my head around this rpg lark, so I could do with a jump in point.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm still new to it myself but really enjoying the one i have been doing.
Blood bowl Skaven
Yes please. What rules are you using? I have recently got hold of some as my youngest is into StarWars and role playing games.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
It will be using all the fantasy flight books, so age of rebellion etc. Are they old enough to attend club and wanting to play?

I have got to tie up with the guys and see who else is interested, but if you two are in as well i think we will have enough. When would you be free for it in the new year Gaz?

I have a general idea for how i want it to go plot wise, will finish up writing it up and drop something on the forum.
Blood bowl Skaven
Basically from my point of view December is a bust. Anytime in 2016 is fine (although I am away for a week in Feb.)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(30-11-2015, 11:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: It will be using all the fantasy flight books, so age of rebellion etc. Are they old enough to attend club and wanting to play?

I have got to tie up with the guys and see who else is interested, but if you two are in as well i think we will have enough. When would you be free for it in the new year Gaz?

I have a general idea for how i want it to go plot wise, will finish up writing it up and drop something on the forum.

Adam is 10 - we could give it a go if we are playing once a month his mum might say OK!
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Nick said you were doing this the other day. I would love to take part. Was itching to write another long and complex character back story that makes very little sense.

Would you be running Edge or Age?
Coolio, looking good for numbers then. Smile

Probably mainly off age as that is the hardback i have ordered in the sales and waiting till January gives it enough time to arrive.

Just got to get myself some dice and the GM kit now....

Shall we aim for the first session in January as the start point?

For character creation, i found this a very helpful tool-
https://community.fantasyflightgames.com...generator/
Blood bowl Skaven
(02-12-2015, 08:40 AM)manrogue Wrote: Coolio, looking good for numbers then. Smile

Probably mainly off age as that is the hardback i have ordered in the sales and waiting till January gives it enough time to arrive.

Just got to get myself some dice and the GM kit now....

Shall we aim for the first session in January as the start point?

For character creation, i found this a very helpful tool-
https://community.fantasyflightgames.com...generator/

I think Age of Rebellion is the best choice, from what you described. You already know I'm interested so I'll be bringing an extra set of rule books. Plus it means I can finally play the damn system, as someone else is running it ^_^

Also, prepare for mental characters, in case you thought Arif's are bad (you've seen what my NPC's are like) Tongue