Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAGA Wyvern Wargames SAGA tournament - Saturday 27th February 2016
That is correct, Karl is also on the list. So six from Redditch.
Paul, Chris, Gaz, Steve - can you all confirm you're still planning to attend. If so I'll send payment across to Chris Churchill.

Are you also OK for me to share your email addresses with Chris Churchill so that he can add you to his SAGA contact list for future events?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yes I'm going, keep meaning to give you the money Stu, will try and remember next time I see you.
Thatsfine about sharing the email address, thanks Stu.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yes and Yes... Thanks Stu.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Im still going, and I think I'm already on the list.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Have you chaps all received the updated event pack from Chris Churchill that he send round yesterday? I can forward it on to anyone who doesn't have it.
(23-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Stuart Wrote: Have you chaps all received the updated event pack from Chris Churchill that he send round yesterday? I can forward it on to anyone who doesn't have it.
Hi Stu, I didn't get it so could you forward it please? Thanks!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(23-02-2016, 10:22 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(23-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Stuart Wrote: Have you chaps all received the updated event pack from Chris Churchill that he send round yesterday? I can forward it on to anyone who doesn't have it.

No problem, just fired it across to your email address - let me know if it gets there!
(23-02-2016, 10:42 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(23-02-2016, 10:22 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:

No problem, just fired it across to your email address - let me know if it gets there!

Please forward...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(23-02-2016, 02:45 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Please forward...

Sent!