Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th July 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 19th July, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Justin vs. Daniel - Warmachine Tutorial
Games Offered:
  • Karl - W40k 1500pts
  • Gareth - Malifaux or Warmahordes (his words not mine)
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I will be giving dan a hordes tutorial, his skorne vs one of my armies, haven't decided which one yet unless dan has a preference against skorne, khador or mercs.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I'd be up for a game of WARMACHINE on tuesday, if anyone's free.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(12-07-2011, 11:15 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I will be giving dan a hordes tutorial, his skorne vs one of my armies, haven't decided which one yet unless dan has a preference against skorne, khador or mercs.
i'd like to try out all the factions like cygnar and cryx, menoth

i'd be up for a tutorial on cygnar maybe this week as stuart has kindly asked me if i want to borrow his cygnar for a tutorial game.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Just realised, I may not be able to have a WARMACHINE battle, as my bases are in bits, so. On the other hand, if my bases do turn up (which they may well do, as we got them from Dragon Forge about a week or two ago) then I'd be glad to have a game.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Malifaux, Warmahordes, Painting in that order, with no issues on any three.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
anyone wanna give the triple 1 king i tutorial in warmachine with me being any other faction than khador.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Tom if you want to use my Cryx, feel free if you can find an opponent. Maybe Rach with Mickachu tutoring.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(14-07-2011, 05:32 PM)Gareth Wrote: Tom if you want to use my Cryx, feel free if you can find an opponent. Maybe Rach with Mickachu tutoring.

Are you not playing Rachel then? She hasn't posted yet but I believe she would like to have the rescheduled game at this meeting. I'm not sure though.

And if everything is ok, I should be playing Stu at Malifaux. 25SS if I remember rightly.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Well I'm flexible in what I do. I can easily come along and paint. Smashing Rach's Khador is no problem either, but you guys are responsible for turning people's heads towards PP, and if Toms wishing to try the core factions, then I am only trying to help find him a game. Ideally I would be playing Malifaux most weeks, at least trying to work the system out, as I fancy this tournament later in the year, if I am comfortable will all the rules, so sitting in on your and Stuarts game is another option.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen