Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale Steves clearout
Hello chaps, long time , no see. I've had a bit of a bad summer, lost my job, marriage problems, so I've not been up recently. now I find I need to sell some of my lovely stuff, to make ends meet !! Anyone interested, let me know.

3 unopened packs of Lords of War starter decks, one is dwarves v orcs, the other two are Templars v undead £10 each

Rise of the Kage boardgame, plus expansion. This is a ninja v guards stealth game for up to 4 players, I also have Bushido cards for the figures that come with this game. been opened , but not played, £100

Zombies!!! Boardgame, plus loads of expansions, prison, circus, zoo, defcon z, mall, and others, plus Humans!! and expansions, job lot £100

Viceroy boardgame, opened but never played, from Mayfair games, and hobbyworld , its a pyramid power building game for up to 4 players, and the box is the limited edition. £25

A Flames of War British guards armoured company
2 platoons of shermans, with fireflies
3 Typhoons
Mortar carrier platoon
armoured car recce platoon
Infantry platoon
Joe Vandeleur and his armoured car, plus an air link vehicle
£100
Munchkins base game £10
Love letters Hobbit edition £10

Terratiles Misty moors set. Think the original edition of Mighty Empires, but for 28mm!!
A set of full colour, double sided hex tiles, showing moorland on one side and features on the other, like roads, woods, rocks etc. This box will cover a 6x4 table . plus polysterene risers, that can build levels in your terrain. £50

I hope something takes your fancy, and I may have more at a later date.

all the best Steve
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Hi Steve, sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope to see you back at the club soon (I fancy facing your Butchers at guildball if you're ever up for it).

Can I bagsy the Lords of War Dwarves vs Orcs starter set for £10?

Am around most weeks at the club

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Thanks Chris, will definitely keep that deck for you. hope to be back soon .
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
I also have the terminator Genysis game from River horse. £50, figures assembled but not glued, rest as new.
Malifaux - Gremlins