Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tau rumours
new pics-
[Image: pic-29318.jpg]
[Image: pic-29316.jpg]
Really hope you can cover the top, being able to see the guys inside just looks stupid to me. Not sold on the look of the model as is....
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(29-09-2015, 12:11 PM)will Wrote: there have been a few mublings of a new codex sometime towards the end of this year/begining of next on a couple of forums. Could be just wishfull thinking by some people though. They mostly concentrate on nids getting the dominatirix (posibly renamed)as a lord of war, and improvements to shadow in the warp, +2, or 2+ global deny the witch, they differ. I dont know much about the sources as its mostly third hand so lots of salt required.

Found a rumour-
[Image: Nids%2BSynapse%2Blink.jpg]
Looks like it is from a fandex, the rumour thread on dakka locked it as they are positive it is fake.

Nothing else from anyone reliable on the dakka rumour tracker so i'm guessing nothing on the near horizon.
Blood bowl Skaven
That looks a lot like Metroplex.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Was looking at the prices for the new Tau stuff and it is getting ridiculous-
[Image: 1444448591070.jpg]
£30 for 10 firewarriors?Angry
Dreading to see the price of the new crisis suits, reckon they will be £50+ for three easy....Sad
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah I am priced out of this market now - it's a choice between £30 for 10 models for a 60 model game, or £60 for a complete army/force for a game (SAGA and guildball being a couple of examples). The books are ridiculous prices as well.

Will of course keep playing 40k and WFB but without any new stuff.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Chris, I think this is one of the seasons why Deathstars are super popular now, generally, the cost of starting a new army is much cheaper.

I mean, my latest 1850pt list cost me £60 - ebay only purchases and I've raided the bitz box.

Wow £60 for an army is pretty good going! Makes it a challenge as well.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Ebay all the way! I was gonna go through China.. could of got the army for the same price, but the 4 week lead time put me off in the end.

I had a £50 budget, but had to spend a little extra on a couple of extra bikes and I have a spare Thunderwolf :p So its money well spent in my opinion as I had extras. Wink

I cannot see me buying direct through GW unless I had vouchers or was desperate!

Any rumours on when the new Tau codex might make an appearance?

That £250 Forgeworld model will be available from China for much cheaper though.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Due to drop in the next week i think, anyone else read the rules for the new Tau fortification?

Love that a land raider crusader can potentially glance its self to death off it... lol
Blood bowl Skaven