Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tau rumours
Looks like the next codex for 40K is going to be tau, and they are going to get some new shineys.

Got enough missiles on that riptide

Stealth riptide and new fire warriors(?)

All pulled from this site => Clicky
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

models look pretty sweet, interested to see how they do.

Death from the shadows certainly indicates steathtide.

Cheers Will, most wargaming sites are work blocked for me so much appreciated! Smile

Like the new XV 95 but not keen on head, kit bashing to be done on that.

Big tide, not keen on missile arms but rest looks good!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Wonder how much D Tau will have, Rail weapons I suspect and how people are going to cope with a Gargantuan Tau monster that can fire every weapon! Wink (assuming its a garg creature)

So I heard you like guns that fire missiles, So I put guns on your missiles on you guns, so you can shoot while you shoot while you shoot!
Looks like Tau got their Knight model now to Smile
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Lets not forget the forgeworld tau suit (the huge one that looks like a battleship) is out this friday.

Cost £250 all in. Points and rules unknown but expect them to be up at the same time.

From

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic...try4173772
Bloooooody heck £250? Sad
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Very intresting, not looking forward to playing but sounds great. Agree with the head not sure on that though.
(16-09-2015, 06:32 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: So I heard you like guns that fire missiles, So I put guns on your missiles on you guns, so you can shoot while you shoot while you shoot!
Looks like Tau got their Knight model now to Smile

Haha love it.

I really like that stealthtide. I've always been mixed when it comes to Tau, I like to gundam esque looks, but some models could have been done better I think, like the crisis suit models. Not dynamic enough and little heads, but some of this new stuff looks gawjus!
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
New crisis suits (and commander suit) are on the way apparently, just not seen the pics yet. The firewarriors kit makes two units from it as well, firewarriors and *something*.

Looking forward to this release!

Also, rules for the KX139 are up on forgeworld and apparently it is awesome for 600 Pts (work blocked so can't check Sad )
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven