Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tuesday 22nd December 2015
(18-12-2015, 11:04 AM)wako1302 Wrote:
(17-12-2015, 11:33 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(14-12-2015, 05:15 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I would either like a game of Guild Ball this week (have two teams so can demo if anyone wants to try the game) or perhaps a 4-way game of Dropzone?

I'm up for the four way Dropzone. Ain't no party like a jelly-head party.

I can bring some resistance to the party - 750 points at the moment.

Nice one so we have three players, 750 a side sounds good to me!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(18-12-2015, 11:12 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(18-12-2015, 11:04 AM)wako1302 Wrote:
(17-12-2015, 11:33 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(14-12-2015, 05:15 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I would either like a game of Guild Ball this week (have two teams so can demo if anyone wants to try the game) or perhaps a 4-way game of Dropzone?

I'm up for the four way Dropzone. Ain't no party like a jelly-head party.

I can bring some resistance to the party - 750 points at the moment.

Nice one so we have three players, 750 a side sounds good to me!

750 Skirmish, so no commanders or command cards? Hard to fit in at this points level.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Will can't make it this week. I could join this game although unlikely to make it before 7. Also, I'd need to borrow some UCM to make it to 750 as I've only got a part-assembled UCM starter set (not even painted it yet).
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
40K anyone?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(21-12-2015, 09:47 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Will can't make it this week. I could join this game although unlikely to make it before 7. Also, I'd need to borrow some UCM to make it to 750 as I've only got a part-assembled UCM starter set (not even painted it yet).

You can borrow mine JJ. Starter only comes to about 500 points, so if you could assemble and bring all your infantry and accompanying transports too, that would make about 750.

I say infantry because I think an extra armoured group would take you over the points limit for a single armoured battle group at 750skirmish, and an extra AA group would be a needless amount of AA for the size of game. Infantry are flexible in both roles.

Having said this, 6 Rapiers would throw out an insane amount of E7 shots Wink

Magic the Gathering

Great we have 4! Yeah no commanders or cards sounds fine.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(21-12-2015, 05:14 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: You can borrow mine JJ. Starter only comes to about 500 points, so if you could assemble and bring all your infantry and accompanying transports too, that would make about 750.

I say infantry because I think an extra armoured group would take you over the points limit for a single armoured battle group at 750skirmish, and an extra AA group would be a needless amount of AA for the size of game. Infantry are flexible in both roles.

Thanks Matt, well I have built all of my UCM....except for the infantry! :/ I'll do my best to get them done by tomorrow night but with work and all it might be tight. You can still play on an do a 3-way if I can't make it. Or John can step in?

EDIT: I've got all my infantry assembled tonight! Big Grin So I'm all good there, providing I can get out of work on time I should be there for 7. If it looks like I'm going to be late, or too late, I'll post another message on here about 17:15 and you can carry on without me.
Magic the Gathering

(21-12-2015, 08:55 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(21-12-2015, 05:14 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: You can borrow mine JJ. Starter only comes to about 500 points, so if you could assemble and bring all your infantry and accompanying transports too, that would make about 750.

Thanks Matt, well I have built all of my UCM....except for the infantry! :/ I'll do my best to get them done by tomorrow night but with work and all it might be tight. You can still play on an do a 3-way if I can't make it. Or John can step in?

EDIT: I've got all my infantry assembled tonight! Big Grin So I'm all good there, providing I can get out of work on time I should be there for 7. If it looks like I'm going to be late, or too late, I'll post another message on here about 17:15 and you can carry on without me.

Great! yeah let us know what's happening.

Magic the Gathering

Sorry guys.... Sad Crack on without me! I've just txt Matt hopefully to let him know too. If anyone is free in the week following Xmas for a game, give me a shout? We could go for a game or to at Total Wargamer/Big Orbit Games??
Magic the Gathering

Me, Ollie and mick will be along, but we'll be running late
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus