Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tuesday 22nd December 2015
Thanks Matt for a great and fun game. some brilliant set pieces worthy of a novel or two. Twas a complete bloodbath.

Hope to see you down again in the new year for more 40k.

Merry Christmas all
(21-12-2015, 03:51 PM)Agent0range Wrote: 40K anyone?

Already playing Matt but will happily give you a game in the new year!
(23-12-2015, 12:11 AM)Alpharius Wrote: Thanks Matt for a great and fun game. some brilliant set pieces worthy of a novel or two. Twas a complete bloodbath.

Hope to see you down again in the new year for more 40k.

Merry Christmas all

Dude. It was ace! Thanks very much. Your praetor is a badass!

Loved it!

Merry Christmas all!
Matt, great game of Dropzone yesterday, just wanted to say thanks for putting that scenario together, I thought it worked really well and it was fun. Think Dave's suggestion of making the annihilate mission into something like annihilate all ground troops, would be more achievable.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(23-12-2015, 01:04 AM)Brightblade Wrote:

Sounds good. 5th Jan okay with you?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(26-12-2015, 12:45 PM)Agent0range Wrote:
(23-12-2015, 01:04 AM)Brightblade Wrote:

Sounds good. 5th Jan okay with you?

Sounds good! What kind of game do you fancy? Points? Etc.
Your choice mate. I'm quite partial to Maelstrom, but can play standard eternal war missions or any others. Open to trying new funky missions if you have a preference, but if not Maelstrom is fine.

As for points, can do anything you like really. My CSM and IG are of decent enough size. Shall we say 1500? or larger?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
(27-12-2015, 11:52 AM)Agent0range Wrote: Your choice mate. I'm quite partial to Maelstrom, but can play standard eternal war missions or any others. Open to trying new funky missions if you have a preference, but if not Maelstrom is fine.

As for points, can do anything you like really. My CSM and IG are of decent enough size. Shall we say 1500? or larger?

Gotta be honest I can do anything. 1500 is a sensible amount for an evening. Maelstrom is fine too but if there is something you wanna try then we can just do it. I'm getting back into it having only played a handful of games in the last few years so it's all fairly unfamiliar!

I can bring Eldar, csm or blood Angels and am happy if you want to say, "no flyers" or something too! I'm easy!
I'll be rocking my Astra Militarum for a change, and be using a tank formation. Feel free to bring whatever you like, I don't mind fighting against anything really Smile
(30-12-2015, 11:56 AM)Agent0range Wrote: I'll be rocking my Astra Militarum for a change, and be using a tank formation. Feel free to bring whatever you like, I don't mind fighting against anything really Smile

I have no idea what that means. Not got my head around anything beyond foc. I'll bring my csm as they are simple to use. Still adjusting to 6ed let alone 7ed!