Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th October 2015
(07-10-2015, 08:31 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 02:35 PM)Stuart Wrote: Going to have another bash at Descent with John this week if anyone else fancies it.

I think Si, Justin and Paul are also up for this.

Any room for 1 more?
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
I think we may have hit the 5 player (4 hero and 1 overlord) limit Ralph, but I'm sure we can find a way - perhaps double up the Overlord player? Or I'll just help out with rules and let you step in as a hero or the overlord?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm not going to make tonight. Dying from man-flu.....
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Gaz, sorry I had to rush off and we couldn't play, was looking forward to it. My daughter who's 1 was sick everywhere and has just had her 12 month injections so my wife called in the cavalry. Feel bad to have left you in the lurch.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(13-10-2015, 08:15 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Gaz, sorry I had to rush off and we couldn't play, was looking forward to it. My daughter who's 1 was sick everywhere and has just had her 12 month injections so my wife called in the cavalry. Feel bad to have left you in the lurch.

Chris that's not an issue at all. I doubt you would drive over from Stratford, to say hello then drive back, if it wasn't important. Besides my new position at work involves me setting an alarm for 2:30 am everyday, so early evenings are never unwelcome.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Thanks for the game yesterday Dave. Enjoyed it immensely. Especially as it came right down to the last dice roll, always a sign of a good game Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."