Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spare materials?
As some may know, i'm trying to make up some terrain for the group to use on a tuesday night. What i could do with is some basic materials that people might have around the house and not even realise it could be useful!
I was wondering if people have any of the following that they could throw my way-
Polystrene(of any shape)- as i can cut this into hills, rocks, rock spires etc
Lollipop sticks- good for fences and about to try and make a bridge over a river with some.
(i will also edit and update per project)
If you do have any of these materials spare, if you could let me know via comment below and i will arrange to grab off you on tuesday night!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm sure we can dig out some polystyrene for you - will try and bring some along on Tuesday.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Lolly pop sticks - If your after something thinner than the sticks, McDonalds have their coffee stirrers in a prominent place. I'm a big fan of things I can walk away with for free.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(10-07-2011, 09:58 PM)Gareth Wrote: Lolly pop sticks - If your after something thinner than the sticks, McDonalds have their coffee stirrers in a prominent place. I'm a big fan of things I can walk away with for free.

That may just be the most genius thing I have ever not heard.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
The most important word Legally obviously got missed. I say obviously or maybe I am more devious than I appear Wink
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Genius idea on the lollipop stick front, i shall have to make a trip to McDonalds at some!
and cheers Stu!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(10-07-2011, 10:33 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 09:58 PM)Gareth Wrote: Lolly pop sticks - If your after something thinner than the sticks, McDonalds have their coffee stirrers in a prominent place. I'm a big fan of things I can walk away with for free.

That may just be the most genius thing I have ever not heard.

Note that dispite that comment, I have not been involved in any looting over the past few days.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen