Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-dayer @ Wyvern - December 6th 2015
Dane popped in on Tuesday to let us know that Wyvern are holding an all day event on Sunday 6th December. They're running a few games, but suggested that if we fancied it we could run some games ourselves.

Could be a good opportunity to run some 40K Apocalypse, or anything else that springs to mind?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
40k apoc sounds like a great idea to me!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Yeah. Not played an apoc game (GW birmingham kinda ran one but it lasted 5 hours)
For the Angelic Horde!
(02-09-2015, 04:29 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: Yeah. Not played an apoc game (GW birmingham kinda ran one but it lasted 5 hours)

5 hours is about right unless everyone only brings superheavies and those get blown away pretty fast Tongue
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(20-08-2015, 11:22 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: 40k apoc sounds like a great idea to me!

Yeah sounds good to me. Might just use one of my backup armies for once instead of nids. Do i use Dark Eldar or blood angels though?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

40k apoc sounds good to me too!
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Yes! An occasion where Guard tanks that have 48" range and above actually come in useful! Count me in. 6th December gives me enough time to purchase and paint myself a superheavy.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
What is the minimum points level for apoc?
If you chaps are happy to run with this then I can pass on Dane's email address so you can make arrangements.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(07-09-2015, 02:56 PM)Stuart Wrote: If you chaps are happy to run with this then I can pass on Dane's email address so you can make arrangements.

Hey Stu, can you pass me Danes email address so I can discuss with him?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.