Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tale of X Warmachines
I could be tempted by this. The snippets of new rules we're seeing seem good so I'm all up for trying out the new edition when it releases.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Still up for this, haven't looked at the new battle boxes yet though.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I now own Toms old kit, only played one game, but always fancied painting some up.
Could be tempted if someone can tell me what I have and what I need to move forward, etc.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(28-04-2016, 07:46 AM)Agincourt Wrote: I now own Toms old kit, only played one game, but always fancied painting some up.
Could be tempted if someone can tell me what I have and what I need to move forward, etc.
If you want to bring it in on Tuesday I would be happy to go over everything with you, though obviously things will change a bit when the new version hits and the unit rules are all updated Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
So would everyone like to aim to kick off the Tales at the end of July?
It would give everyone time to get the first battle box they are going to work from and get them painted up ready for the first game?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Sounds do-able.

I'm going to try and use the models I already have for now rather than invest in the new battlebox though, as I've already got the jacks. Hopefully the new Cygnar caster will be made available separately at some point.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."