Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity: the game
If you want to play a game without any pressure to buy models then we can easily arrange a game with proxies, me and simon have had to do it a few times to try out different rules while we were learning how to play. It makes a good change from the other games we play which are melee focused and I go, you go systems.
I'd love to get everyone playing it, but i know realistically it would be too much for most people, what with me, simon, mike and rach already getting a lot of people into warmahordes, and malifaux and bushido looking like excellent games as well as the Fantasy/40k/historical armies people already have when joining the club
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Yeah, that might be worth considering, actually. Although, I think that it's gonna have to be Yu-Jing for Infinity for me.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
im actually going to be playing the haqislam forces now
I still have the haqqislam starter box Dave lent me if you want some more models Craig, and after playing against robey from precinct omega (awesome game btw), I have a decent respect for their kum bikers

Those smoke launchers make all the difference. I'm thinking about trying to add a non-mounted impetuous model with a grenade launcher and smoke grenades so I can launch smoke to cover the Kum advance and then have them launch smoke to cover everyone else!

R.
Got out my Yu-Jing models that I got for my birthday, and I'm in the process of trying to find/make some sweet bases for them. Dying to have a game at some point, but I really need to have a WARMAHORDES league game, as I'm falling behind a little.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Built, but not based. Aragoto bikers were (no exaggeration) the hardest/trickiest/fiddliest models I have ever (attempted to) assemble. Took me a while, but by god was it most certainly worth it! I've ended up getting them perfect (well, in my eyes), and they look great! I'll bring them along on Tuesday in case I can't get a WARMAHORDES game in and see if there's an Infinity rules guru free. Absolutely no idea of game mechanics or points system, but I like the bikes!

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I don't have anything planned for tomorrow yet, so if sir Mik is unavailable I can run you through a game, let me know what models you have and I can make a lost for you or you can go to the infinity website and use their army builder on thereSmile

(24-10-2011, 01:16 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I don't have anything planned for tomorrow yet, so if sir Mik is unavailable I can run you through a game, let me know what models you have and I can make a lost for you or you can go to the infinity website and use their army builder on thereSmile

Rachel says that Mick can in fact make it, so I'll be having a league game with him, but next Tuesday I'd be very inteested in having a tutorial game.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Right-o with most of stuff here and being able to field 300 pts(maybe more if i win the ebay stuff i'm watching Wink ) is there anything else i need for this game?
I have 4 D20 and downloaded copy of the rules and templates also.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven