Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming evenings at Black Tap Brewing Company
As some of you are already aware, Redditch town centre will shortly have a new brew pub on Church Green - a venture by the Black Tap Brewing Company.

Chris, one of the proprietors, has been in touch to ask if anyone would be interested in hosting and attending a regular RPG (or perhaps board gaming) session. Use of the venue would be free in return for purchases of beer and/or food.

http://www.blacktap.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/BlackTapBrewCo
https://twitter.com/blacktapbrewco

I'm arranging a date where those interested can head on over to sample their beer and talk about possibilities for gaming sessions. It would be useful to know if there's definite interest from within our number, so please make yourself known if this sounds like something you'd be up for.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
The pub opens next Wednesday. Would you RPGers be open to paying them a visit on Thursday or Friday of that week for a chat with Chris to explore gaming possibilities if I can arrange it?

An additional (regular) gaming evening isn't something that I can fit in at the moment unfortunately, but for those lucky enough to have some spare leisure time I can get you talking to Chris to sort something out.
I Know myself, Nick, Matt, Jim and Arif are having fortnightly star wars RPG sessions, the next Friday 7th, so could be a possibility...

Would depend on what the group want to do though, will direct them to the thread.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Bromsgrove roleplayers guild are looking for a new venue. But we're weekly.
For the Angelic Horde!
No harm in going and having a look. At the very least I'm sure we can sort out board or card game sessions.
(28-07-2015, 03:30 PM)manrogue Wrote: I Know myself, Nick, Matt, Jim and Arif are having fortnightly star wars RPG sessions, the next Friday 7th, so could be a possibility...

Would depend on what the group want to do though, will direct them to the thread.

Cheers Vince.

(28-07-2015, 06:27 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: Bromsgrove roleplayers guild are looking for a new venue. But we're weekly.

Dave - I've dropped a line to the contact you gave me last night. Thanks.

(28-07-2015, 08:47 PM)Nick Wrote: No harm in going and having a look. At the very least I'm sure we can sort out board or card game sessions.

Let me know if a few of you fancy popping along next week for a chat. This sounds like something that Chris is eager to get up and running.
I'm happy to go see him next week if you like.
I'll drop you a PM with contact details Nick.