Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th September 2015
(28-09-2015, 08:38 PM)Thom Wrote:
(23-09-2015, 12:44 PM)wako1302 Wrote: After an AoS Tutorial or 40K (1850pts) game

Can I take the 40K game next week if you're free?

If not, I can try and stretch to tomorrow.

1,850 or 1,750pts is your list right?

Next week is fine - 1,850 pts - Do you want to face a primary force of Sisters or Knights - Or do you want a surprise ?
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I wont be making it tonight, sorry Stu and john, feeling a bit under the weather and don't want to spread it around
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(29-09-2015, 05:45 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I wont be making it tonight, sorry Stu and john, feeling a bit under the weather and don't want to spread it around

No worries Justin, lots of nasty bugs going round at the moment. Kill them with beer I say.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(29-09-2015, 06:03 PM)Stuart Wrote: No worries Justin, lots of nasty bugs going round at the moment. Kill them with beer I say.

I'm usually quite hardy and don't get sick. Must be getting to that age where my body wants time off work as much as me lol
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(29-09-2015, 12:14 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(27-09-2015, 05:46 PM)thedailylama Wrote: Still looking to play some WHFB or maybe try AoS. Surely someone likes 8th still?

I am free next week if you fancy a game of 8th edition, about 1500 - 2000pts? Haven't played for a while but should remember most of the rules!

As Gareth says 8th is really not being played much at the moment at the club.

That would be cool. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, just looking to have some fun. 1500 puts would be good as Gareth and I played 2000 not long ago and didn't manage to finish.

Who knows maybe I can revive the old world as its a great game, IMO.
Anyway, thanks for stepping in
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
(29-09-2015, 09:22 PM)thedailylama Wrote:
(27-09-2015, 05:46 PM)thedailylama Wrote: Still looking to play some WHFB or maybe try AoS. Surely someone likes 8th still?

I am free next week if you fancy a game of 8th edition, about 1500 - 2000pts? Haven't played for a while but should remember most of the rules!

That would be cool. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, just looking to have some fun. 1500 puts would be good as Gareth and I played 2000 not long ago and didn't manage to finish.

Ok no worries looking forward to it, will be bringing 1500pts of High Elves then.

Thanks for the game of Guildball tonight Will, really loving the game, starting to get the hang of the rules by the end!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Would like to thank JJ for being my guinea pig last night in regards to my death tank. I thought all things considered it was rather close once your reserves came in and had half your army not been removed so early i think i would have struggled.

All in all an enjoyable and surprisingly close game.
(29-09-2015, 10:48 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(29-09-2015, 09:22 PM)thedailylama Wrote:

Ok no worries looking forward to it, will be bringing 1500pts of High Elves then.

Thanks for the game of Guildball tonight Will, really loving the game, starting to get the hang of the rules by the end!

Darn high elves eh? So far not done so well against the pointy eared folk. Maybe this will be my moment... Shall we keep to 25% on hero and Lord characters? Or would you prefer 50%
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
25% limit is good for me
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(30-09-2015, 10:22 AM)Alpharius Wrote: Would like to thank JJ for being my guinea pig last night in regards to my death tank. I thought all things considered it was rather close once your reserves came in and had half your army not been removed so early i think i would have struggled.

All in all an enjoyable and surprisingly close game.

No worries Matt, was fun despite the nearly indestructible tank of doom! The reserves couldn't of left it much closer.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.