Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Eldar list - 1850
Looks good to me as has been said balanced. Does seem to be lacking a bit in eldarish mobility though, just my opinion.

Also, can you take a fortification in a warhost detatment? I thought there was no slot for them?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(28-09-2015, 09:03 PM)will Wrote: Looks good to me as has been said balanced. Does seem to be lacking a bit in eldarish mobility though, just my opinion.

Also, can you take a fortification in a warhost detatment? I thought there was no slot for them?

You're right, you can't. Not that it would be a problem this year as we have more sources.

I'm building from this list on my list for this year.

JJ's Caledonian Revolution 2016 List Ideas
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.