Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
Quote:Budapest-based developer NeocoreGames has announced Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr; an action-RPG it’s building in collaboration with Warhammer 40,000 creator Games Workshop.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/07/15/ne...-announced
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just to add to this, I've bought this a few months ago and its pretty cool. It's still a little rough around the edges but a fun ARPG.

I've also got the 15% off code on steam from this months White Dwarf that I don't need because I've already got it, so if anyone's interested, PM me and I'm happy to give it to you at the club.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
It's not a bad ARPG although as there will be at least 1 more wipe before release and the game is still missing quite as lot of content there isn't much of a reason to get it at the moment.
DZC: UCM
DFC: UCM and PHR
Saga: Gall Gaidheal
Bolt Action: Heer Panzergrens
Warzone: Capitol
Epic: Orks and Marines
Necromunda, Mordheim, BFG, Frostgrave..basically anything that isn't 40K or the abomination that is Age of Sigmar.
Saw this thread yesterday and looked into the game a bit more. Has it improved at all now that you've had longer with it? Seriously tempted to pick it up, looks really good, right up my alley. Love ARPGs and 40K, sounds like a perfect mix!