Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st July 2015
Anyone for SAGA, Dark Ages any scenario ?
Cheers,
Karl.
I believe the plan is to play a board game this week but I'll let Justin sort out the particulars.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'm listed as playing vince but im black crusading this week. Sorry chap. You can try to shoot down my fire raptor some other time.
I believe we'll be playing battlestar galactica if you're still interested JJ?
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(16-07-2015, 01:44 PM)Jonah Wrote:
(14-07-2015, 01:37 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Jonah, are you still on for kings of war? I have never played before but have the rulebook and plenty of models. What size game do you think would be good for a newbie?

I dunno - 1600 points? You ok with the KoW2 rules? I can bring a army to use if you haven't got yours based up for KoW? Dwarfs or gobbos. Sorry for slow response - I haven't been checking often enough!

Yeah that's fine, can I borrow your dwarfs then? Ta
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
right even hoping to join in with justin and co on broad games or malifaux league game
Alan
(19-07-2015, 04:55 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I believe we'll be playing battlestar galactica if you're still interested JJ?

Justin, do you have room for one more if I cannot get a game of 40k.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Shouldn't be a problem Dave
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I'll offer my apologies tonight chaps - I hadn't managed to arrange anything and an opportunity has arisen to attend a talk by Sir Ranulph Fiennes this evening.

Back next week, looking to try Frostgrave if anyone fancies it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(21-07-2015, 05:26 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'll offer my apologies tonight chaps - I hadn't managed to arrange anything and an opportunity has arisen to attend a talk by Sir Ranulph Fiennes this evening.

Back next week, looking to try Frostgrave if anyone fancies it.

Where is Sir Fiennes talking?