Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Slow Grow Campaign - Rules and Sign Up.
Ok fellow breach-goers.Here is the campaign pack for the slow grow campaign. I aim to get this kicked off mid-may, with commitment being one game per month.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
sounds good to me.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Excellent, can learn to play at the same time!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Round One will kick off on Tuesday 19th May, so just over three weeks from now. It should coincide with Steve being able to make the round.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I better start painting then!
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
I may not be 100% ready by the 19th to start playing as I need to order new stat cards which I probably won't be able to do until the end of the month.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(10-05-2015, 01:04 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I may not be 100% ready by the 19th to start playing as I need to order new stat cards which I probably won't be able to do until the end of the month.

what cards do you need?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I am going to postpone this for a fortnight, if people think that's acceptable. However we would then kick off 2nd June with no excuses.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(11-05-2015, 11:41 AM)Gareth Wrote: I am going to postpone this for a fortnight, if people think that's acceptable. However we would then kick off 2nd June with no excuses.

Sorry, not acceptable for me as I am at a London conference 2nd June and will be home too late for club. Would have to have my June game the following week.

However, after reading the new rules/books, I can confirm I am able to field a fully painted force from kit I already have (Henchman by proxy)... perhaps missing some updated cards, but can copy from book until I get proper stuff. Intending to purchase some additional figures for the slow grow. :-)

How about starting 9th June?

Don't know when Steve is/is not available, either?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Think would be free the 16th?
Malifaux - Gremlins