• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th May 2015
SAGA, MALIFAUX, BOLT ACTION...???
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(18-05-2015, 09:30 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(18-05-2015, 07:50 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Mind if we do 1850? If not 1750 is fine

OK after a quick rewrite 1850 points.

Great, see you tonight
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(18-05-2015, 07:22 PM)Alpharius Wrote: No escalation tonight then?

Barring that i know its an odd number but i have 1250 points 40k to run with.

Are you still looking for a game Matt? I'm suddenly free this evening so can give you a game if you want. No worries if not.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(19-05-2015, 02:52 PM)will Wrote:

Are you still looking for a game Matt? I'm suddenly free this evening so can give you a game if you want. No worries if not.

Go for it bmy fire raptor may be horrendously underpainted but lets roll with it.

Do you have any marines you could bring? Would love to try out a full list. Still waiting on the chinese postal service.
(19-05-2015, 03:01 PM)Alpharius Wrote:

Go for it bmy fire raptor may be horrendously underpainted but lets roll with it.

Do you have any marines you could bring? Would love to try out a full list. Still waiting on the chinese postal service.

Yeah I have some angry red marines you can borrow. how many do you want me to bring? Still want to do 1250pts?
I'm have a hankering to use my Eldar of the dark variety, just a warning in case your expecting Tyranids Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(19-05-2015, 03:17 PM)will Wrote:
(19-05-2015, 03:01 PM)Alpharius Wrote:

Yeah I have some angry red marines you can borrow. how many do you want me to bring? Still want to do 1250pts?
I'm have a hankering to use my Eldar of the dark variety, just a warning in case your expecting Tyranids Smile

Do you have 5 heavy weapon guys and 10 marines i could borrow. That would take me to 1850 if you want to go with that.
Ben - I've had precious little time to sort out a new force (or read the rules!) but I'm assuming 250pts? I'll bring a mixture of terrain too so we can mix things up a bit.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(19-05-2015, 03:31 PM)Stuart Wrote: Ben - I've had precious little time to sort out a new force (or read the rules!) but I'm assuming 250pts? I'll bring a mixture of terrain too so we can mix things up a bit.

yep not a problem, last time i played was against you and i'll be using the circus again so 250 is good.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm running behind tonight, anyone able to pick up Steve? No worries if not, I'll just have to be a bit late.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
What's his address, I can prob remember when I'm driving but not 100%. Text please will get to him about 715.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill