Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th May 2015
(04-05-2015, 01:45 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 01:32 PM)will Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 10:57 AM)Alpharius Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 10:50 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 09:38 PM)will Wrote: Fancy a intra team evil fight? I could do with a practice game or two of 1000pts.

Love too. Will need to see if someone is up for lending me models. Waiting for an airbrush to turn up in budget on ebay before i do any more assembly. Dan said he would but dont know if he will be there that night.

Good to go. Going to make up 5 marines now.

Brilliant see you tomorrow then.
(If you do need to borrow some marines I can lend you some)

Would you mind bringing them just in case. See you tomorrow.

Will

If we have time eant to play 2 games OR maybe a killteam game? Found the rules the other day.
I am playing Alan tonight, but I cannot see a post where he says he was looking for a game.

Who is Alan ?
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(05-05-2015, 10:38 AM)wako13 Wrote: I am playing Alan tonight, but I cannot see a post where he says he was looking for a game.

Who is Alan ?

Agent0range?
(04-05-2015, 08:46 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 01:45 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 01:32 PM)will Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 10:57 AM)Alpharius Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 10:50 PM)Alpharius Wrote: Love too. Will need to see if someone is up for lending me models. Waiting for an airbrush to turn up in budget on ebay before i do any more assembly. Dan said he would but dont know if he will be there that night.

Good to go. Going to make up 5 marines now.

Brilliant see you tomorrow then.
(If you do need to borrow some marines I can lend you some)

Would you mind bringing them just in case. See you tomorrow.

Will

If we have time eant to play 2 games OR maybe a killteam game? Found the rules the other day.

Yeah sounds good to me Smile
I'll refresh my memory on the kill team rules as well if I get time after work.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(05-05-2015, 10:55 AM)Alpharius Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 10:38 AM)wako13 Wrote: I am playing Alan tonight, but I cannot see a post where he says he was looking for a game.

Who is Alan ?

Agent0range?

duuuurrrrrr, your right I had a mental block
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(05-05-2015, 10:55 AM)Alpharius Wrote:

Who is Alan ?

Agent0range?

Yeah sorry, I had to check the name too.... haha
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Well I will be along with Guildball and see if anyone fancies a game. Other than that it will be a chat with Paul and scarper then.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Had a nice night and met some call new people
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Alexander the Great

Nice to meet you Ben.

Thanks for the game Thom!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Would like to thank will for a good game last night. My first win. lt Was good to see how my marines play against a different army.

And then watching the Alpha legions elite marines get butchered at kill team by lictors.

Good times.