Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th May 2015
Thanks, will PM you...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cheers for the game Ben, I think my remaining chap was living on borrowed time against that ape!
(19-05-2015, 10:47 PM)Stuart Wrote: Cheers for the game Ben, I think my remaining chap was living on borrowed time against that ape!

A definite Benny Hill moment. fun game though, shooting is so difficult in that game. there are a raft of other scenarios ive seen i'd like to try some of them if youre interested. ones that involve less killing and more objectives.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(20-05-2015, 08:36 AM)Simian Wrote: A definite Benny Hill moment. fun game though, shooting is so difficult in that game.

Yeah, you really have to buff the shooting with talents to offset all the negative modifiers from movement especially!

(20-05-2015, 08:36 AM)Simian Wrote: there are a raft of other scenarios ive seen i'd like to try some of them if youre interested. ones that involve less killing and more objectives.

Definitely, count me in!
Thanks for the game Dave, was fun. Will bring the Dark Eldar next time to see if they can stand up to the Knights!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I would like to thank will for our game and some of the tactical pointers afterwards.

I would not like to thank the dice gods and his god damn jink saves.