Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Evils thread
(16-03-2015, 01:24 PM)Agent0range Wrote: Glad to hear the first few games went well for you guys. I've got some bad news in that I won't be able to make it this week. We've got Ofsted coming in to inspect us so there will be a lot of late nights this week.

Apologies again Sad I'll definitely be back in for next week!

Well is not the word I'd use ;-) Think I should be subject to a Ld test to maintain command after last week...

The next campaign date isn't until (I assume) the 14th of April, so no worries!
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
(16-03-2015, 01:29 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: Well is not the word I'd use ;-) Think I should be subject to a Ld test to maintain command after last week...

Maybe some kind of 4 player 500pts game for command or just giggles. Seems very team evil like to me (we're not allies just happen to be fighting the same enemies Wink ) and would be a good way for us to get more used to our forces. Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(16-03-2015, 09:28 PM)will Wrote:
(16-03-2015, 01:29 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: Well is not the word I'd use ;-) Think I should be subject to a Ld test to maintain command after last week...

Maybe some kind of 4 player 500pts game for command or just giggles. Seems very team evil like to me (we're not allies just happen to be fighting the same enemies Wink ) and would be a good way for us to get more used to our forces. Tongue

That sounds pretty awesome! Next week perhaps? Will make for excellent practice!
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
(16-03-2015, 09:31 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote:
(16-03-2015, 09:28 PM)will Wrote:

That sounds pretty awesome! Next week perhaps? Will make for excellent practice!

Count me in Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Team Twilight are offering a 2v2 on 31st April. Anyone around and fancy giving it a go?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
I'm not around until the 14th of April now :-(
Project Log
(27-03-2015, 09:57 AM)Agent0range Wrote: Team Twilight are offering a 2v2 on 31st April. Anyone around and fancy giving it a go?

I think you mean March. Wink But yeah it's on. Dan's confirmed he can't make it so me and you Alan vs the twlighters?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(28-03-2015, 11:48 AM)will Wrote:
(27-03-2015, 09:57 AM)Agent0range Wrote: Team Twilight are offering a 2v2 on 31st April. Anyone around and fancy giving it a go?

I think you mean March. Wink But yeah it's on. Dan's confirmed he can't make it so me and you Alan vs the twlighters?

Ooops yes, March Smile

Yeah I'll be there this Tuesday then, we'll take 'em on!
I can't make that now I'm afraid
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
(28-03-2015, 02:01 PM)Peachy Wrote: I can't make that now I'm afraid

No worries. Can anyone else from team twilight make it? If not I'm sure me Alan and Baal Dave can sort something fun out on the night.