Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'What Will Win' Games
Dan

Cant do next week as i am black crusading. Might be the week after depending on when escalation is and if ive got my minis assembled by then. Sorry to mess you around.
Just got the officio assassinorum dataslate because my vindicare isn't in the grey knight dex anymore Sad would be interesting to see how it does vs a small army (400/500pts). Maybe using killteam rules (each model is considered an independent character). Could also have the rule that all models within 6" or so of the wounded target need to take a pinning test. Also add night-fighting rules and should prove interesting.
For the Angelic Horde!
Gotcha. Will re-organise!

That sounds like a cracking idea - the lone Vindicare picking off a small army in the dark...
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."