Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win a titan
Just got an email from forge world they are giving away a titan to one subscriber to their email newsletter. Pretty low chances of winning but a free titan would be pretty awesome and you don't have to do a lot to enter.
linky
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(04-03-2015, 10:38 AM)will Wrote: Just got an email from forge world they are giving away a titan to one subscriber to their email newsletter. Pretty low chances of winning but a free titan would be pretty awesome and you don't have to do a lot to enter.

Im in. Wonder if anyone would buy a reaver off me if i won as i would never ever use it.
Just a heads up this closes tonight GMT. On the off chance of winning one you may aswell be in it. Might need some sturdier tables for this beast though if it came to redwarsoc.